For those that know me – I’m a freak for patchouli oil. Indian patchouli oil. And no, I am not a hippy…well, perhaps a little.
Not only is the smell completely enticing to me, but it has heaps of healing properties:
- Every time I get a headache – I load up on patchouli, especially inside the ear canal opening.
- My mother had fungus* on her toe – a drop twice daily cured within weeks.
- Outside areas dense with bugs – dab patchouli all over. (Please note: this does not work in the Amazon jungle.)
- When I’m stressed out – a dab on the inside of my wrist helps me relax.
- Dry scalp, itchy skin, eczema, acne, sores, ulcers – can all be helped by this oil because of its cell regeneration properties.
* This is also true for Athlete’s Foot.