You are the all-singing, all-dancing pores of the world!
This is not something to be overlooked.
Pores are delicate and if you don’t tend to them with care – they can turn on you and raise hell. Let’s prevent this:
- mix egg whites (raw) and lemon juice
- warm slightly and apply cooled paste onto skin for 10 minutes
- was with cold water
- mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water
- apply with a cotton ball onto face
- rinse or apply moisturizer after
These ingredients work great to reduce pores on their own:
- ice (shrinks and minimizes) or cold water
- tomato pulp
- apple cider vinegar
- almond oil
I’m also a huge fan of Bioré pore strips. HUGE fan. They are extremely easy to use, will not put a dent in your wallet and can be found at nearly any drug store.
I’ve recommended this product to girls and guys alike because everyone can benefit from it. Clean/tight pores prevent build up and breakouts in addition to keeping your skin looking revived and luminous.