Today’s mission is to hide imperfections and even your complexion. My accomplice is Milani Glow Natual Brush-on Liquid Foundation.
I used #1: Fair to Light and though it comes out of the tube a bit yellow – it faded naturally into my skin tone.
- silky medium coverage
- blends very well
- long lasting
- doesn’t crease
- brightens skin
- not the best pore coverage without a primer
- the name is, personally, illusive as I was hoping for illuminating qualities
- same as the concealer with the clicking and brush – great for personal use, not so much for makeup artists
- also same as the concealer and my bacteria issue
- brush on the most colour starting with the nose [center] and blend outward
- blend into the concealer around the eyes by dabbing with your ring finger
- double it up as a concealer if one is not available
Find it here.