Next up is Milani Multitasker Face Powder, naturally…we have to set our concealer and foundation somehow, right?
This compact runs a cool $6.99 and lasts for-e-vur. Through my years of using Milani – their powders are extremely durable, meaning they won’t break and crumble on you which ever way the wind blows. They do an excellent job with coverage and wearability.
I used #1: Light around my eyes, nose and chin and #2: Light Medium everywhere else.
- texture is so velvety it glides [that’s what she said]
- blends very well with any skin texture
- feels very light but is closer to medium in coverage
- creates a lot of dust residue on the packaging = wasteful
- though it comes with its own puff – feel free to use a powder brush for a more translucent finish
- if your skin texture needs a little help, try a colour a few shades darker to apply as a matte bronzer [shimmers tend to accentuate bumps]
Find it here.