This has to be, by far, my most favourite favourite product by Milani: Baked Bronzer.
A-hem, $8.99 for a giant compact with Italian terracotta? Yeah, I’ll take all three, please!
My current weapon of choice is Glow, but after my Peru trip – I’m sure I’ll be using Golden with Soleil in between.
- impeccable distribution
- doesn’t streak [unless you use it wet]
- reflects the perfect amount of light
- the shades vary just enough to compliment any skin tone
- not the biggest fan of the brush it comes with – I’m a fan of big brushes for bronzer
- my biggest suggestion is using this atop your cheek bones, nose/chin/forehead might make you look oily
- apply in downward motions with your brush – think of the way rays of the sun hit your face from above
- dust lightly on your décolleté to accentuate the girls
Find more about this awesomeness here.