Last week I revealed to you one of my favouritest bronzers evar and now would like to introduce you to its blushing counterpart – Milani’s Baked Blush.
For $7.99 you can radiate a warm glow and smile confidently with all of these beautiful shades. My favourite so far is Corallina – a colour that can be pulled off by any skin tone. A few quick strokes of a brush and my cheeks reflect light with ardour.
- lasts all day
- smooth application
- tons of shades to choose from
- excellent for darker complexions
- though there are a lot of different varieties of colours – the lightest are too dark for me and I’m concerned about those with alabaster skins
- the brush it comes with streaks when used to apply with
- using a blush brush apply to cheek bones and temples
- double up as an eye shadow
- use atop the Baked Bronzer for gorgeous results