Vika is a mother of a gorgeous little girl. Vika is a blogger. Vika has very thick hair. Vika had a question for me about hair and pollution.
I answer Vika by telling her I’ll blog about it.
- cover your hair with a scarf when outside
- wash with sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner
- mix a little sunscreen with your leave-in conditioner
- shampoo daily
- dry your hair with heat tools
- use oil based hair products will attract dust/dirt
- massage scalp with coconut oil, leave in for an hour, wash
- aloe vera gel mask for an hour, wash
- mayonaise hair mask, 3-4 hours, wash
If you still want to add a little glisten to your tresses – here are a couple of oil-free options: